Precision Controlled Air Condition Systems
The air conditioning is very important and critical for special places such as hospitals, laboratories, electrical rooms, data centers, defense industry and energy sector.
Precision controlled air conditioners are used in applications where precision-controlled air conditioning is required to control temperature and humidity. The products are designed on the basis of operation 365 days and 24 hours a year, provide the necessary temperature, humidity and filtration of dust in the environment, increasing the operation life and efficiency of electronic equipment.
With it’s modular structure, precision controlled air conditioning is designed for easy installation by considering various needs including raised floors, lowered ceilings and air duct systems.
- Cooling capacity range from 7 kW to 120 kW
- R410A refrigerant
- Teamwork with up to 8 devices
- Intervention of all equipment from the front (Except device with option)
- Filter and fan control manager
- Sliding fan and filter structure
- Operation option according to pressure difference and temperature principle
- High efficiency system with direct free cooling adiabatic cooling mode option.
- Data centers
- Ammunition stores
- Computer rooms
- Panelboard rooms
- Radar rooms
- UPS rooms
- Battery rooms
- Transformer rooms
- Test & experiment rooms